Taking a trip to Disney can be expensive, but there are ways to not break the bank while you’re there! These are some things to help you save money at Disney World and to be able to take home a few survivors at no cost!
- Celebration buttons. Celebrating a birthday, engagement, anniversary, wedding or family reunion while at Walt Disney World? There are pins to mark these milestones and they’re free. Stop by any resorts front desk or Guest Relations at any park and ask for one. Even if you’re not celebrating you can grab a more general “I’m Celebration “button.
- Transportation cards. Do your children love Disney transportation? Ask the cast members working at any transportation station and you will be given a card. There is a set of cards with Disney characters and another set wit the different modes of transportation on them.
- Park Maps. These are at the entrance of each park and can be found at Resorts. What I find really cool is that they have Disney Park maps in different
languages! Why not pick up one to take home for your scrapbook or put it in a frame as a way to remember your fantastic vacation!
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Cards. If you stop by the Firehouse (on left as you enter Main Street), you can show them your park ticket or scan Magic Band to get a set of sorcerer Mickey cards. Most people get them to play the game, but even if you don’t play, these character cards are collectible and great FREE Disney Worl
- Character Autographs. What would a trip to Walt Disney World be without seeing some of your kids’ favorite characters! instead of buying an autograph book, we brought plain white pillowcases which the characters signed with fabric markers. This trip im doing a phot mat so that I can put a family photo in it.
- Get a Drink Club Cool in Epcot offers eight drinks from around the world all of which are types of Coca-Cola brands. Taste as much of the beverage samples as you want for as long as you want. Don’t forget to try the Beverly.
- Shampoos & Soaps. Those staying at resort or taking a Disney Cruise, can get FREE Disney Shampoos, lotions & soap. Use them and save the shampoo bottles to refill with your favorite shampoos. I love the smell of them and you can purchase full sized bottles in the gift shops.
- Enjoy Ice Cream Take the Disney Vacation Club tour, and you will receive free ice cream at the end for your entire family in a private ice cream parlor. Families that take the tour sometimes receive fast passes and various Disney goodies depending on the current promotion.
So those are 8 ways to not break the bank on your next trip to Walt Disney World! For more tips and tricks from me visit FloridasFamilyFun.com!